- ★ 3RD STREET INN® DECK TILES - 3rd Street Inn® Ebony Checkered Wood Decking Tiles are made from 100% solid acacia hardwood. Acacia is known for its excellent resistance to rot and decay from outdoor elements including rain, sun, mold, mildew, and insects. Each 3rd Street Inn® Interlocking Deck Tile provides 12"x12" (1 Square Foot) of coverage and is available as a 6-pack (6 Square Feet), 10-pack (10 Square Feet), and 20-pack (20 Square Feet).
- ★ EASY INSTALLATION & NO HARDWARE NEEDED - 3RD STREET INN® patio tiles feature snap-lock connectors for easy DIY installation without the use of tools or hardware. Install our interlocking deck flooring in your area by lining them up and then stepping on the seams until you hear an audible "click" to lock them in. All 3rd Street Inn® interlocking composite floor decking is made completely hardware free so that there aren't any components to rust and break down in the outdoor elements like other inferior tile patio decking
- ★ INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DECK FLOORING - 3rd Street Inn® Ebony Checkered Wood Patio Flooring creates a beautiful space both inside and outside. All that is needed is a solid surface and the deck flooring can be laid directly on top of it. Our wood decking tiles can be installed on top of concrete, wood, carpet, pavers, or any other solid surface. Great for decks, patios, balconies, around pools, saunas, showers, sun rooms, mud rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and more.
- ★ DURABLE BEAUTY - 3rd Street Inn® composite deck tiles are sanded and oiled for a beautiful, scratch resistant finish. All 3rd Street Inn® patio flooring is non-slip and great for high or low traffic areas inside or outside of the home. To increase the lifespan of your tile decking when used for outdoor applications, standard decking care is recommended. For best results, coat your decking with a UV-rated weatherproofing sealer twice a year and re-stain as needed. The tile decking can also be painted different colors if you want!
- ★ VERSATILE INSTALLATION OPTIONS- 3rd Street Inn® decking tiles not only look great in permanent installations on decks, patios, and around pools, they also offer a great temporary solution for installations in apartments and condos that can easily be removed when needed. For a custom fit, the interlocking patio tiles can be easily cut with a skill saw or jigsaw to accommodate areas of all shapes and sizes. Add 3rd Street Inn® Deck Covering Tiles to your home and bring your space to life!
Apply Coupon Code in Cart for Discount
10% off $250+ (Coupon: Wholesale10) 15% off $1000+ (Coupon: Wholesale15)
$5,000+ (Contact Us)
Codes Cannot be Used in Combination with Other Discounts or Coupons
Free Shipping on all orders in
the Contiguous United States